Guardians of Your Health and Property
Join the New York Pest Management Association
Become a Status-Symbol In the Pest Control Industry By Joining the NYPMA Today!
The NYPMA is The Voice for pest management companies all throughout New York State. Becoming a member could be one of the best possible investments you’ll ever make for your business.
What is the Pesticide Reporting Law (PRL)? The Pesticide Reporting Law (ECL Article 33 Title 12) requires the annual submission…
Nearly 220,000 Pounds of Pesticides and Chemicals Collected New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Basil Seggos announced…
Click here to read article
A new amendment to the Public Health Law (PBH) prohibits pesticide applications to children’s day camps and overnight camps. The…
Congratulations to Audrey Hall of Eco Service Pest Services for being elected as an At Large Director Click Here to…
NPMA Impact Awards for Women in Pest Management The NPMA Impact Awards for Women in Pest Management will honor and…
NYPMA Member Benefits
As a member of the NYPMA and the NPMA, you’re in good company. Each year, member companies enjoy the prestige of belonging to the industry’s premier trade associations.
Through its extensive programming efforts, NPMA strives to elevate the entire pest management profession. We do this in many ways:
- Offering world-class education and certification programs designed to create a well-trained workforce and to help our members build productive, responsible businesses
- Developing best practices and offering timely, informative technical resources
- Providing a unified voice for the pest management industry to promote a positive regulatory and legislative climate in which to do business
- Connecting members to unparalleled networking opportunities via conferences, meetings and online forums
- Promoting a positive public image and building awareness of the value of the pest management industry to current and future customers.