Important Information for Attending Virtual Seminar:
- You must submit a copy of your Certification ID PRIOR to the beginning of the class via email or fax. ID will be verified during check-in day of seminar AND immediately after the meeting. You may not leave the meeting until you have checked out
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end. This is a video only seminar. You cannot call in.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
- You must provide the email of the attendee. Zoom registrations will be emailed to each attendee’s email a week or so before the seminar
Phone: 877-521-7378 | Fax: 631-415-4120 | firstname.lastname@example.org