A Partnership for Progress
We’d like to invite you to join a partnership to promote and advance the goals and objectives of the pest management industry and your company. A unique cooperative effort exists between the New York Pest Management Association (NYPMA) and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). You will be joining two strong associations with a multitude of programs and benefits that will help you accomplish your business goals. Our strong belief in this partnership prompted us to require companies to join both associations, which has lead to a powerful mix of benefits and provides a variety of services to all of our PMP members.
Code of Ethics
- To hold our industry in high esteem and to enhance its prestige.
- To maintain high company standards of responsibility, character and integrity.
- To practice honesty and fairness in advertising and in all transactions with our clients.
- To render skilled, intelligent and conscientious service to our clients, keeping the needs of our client uppermost at all times.
- To render pest control services safely and efficiently in keeping with good practices.
- To be loyal to the principles of our association and active in its advancement.
- To respect the reputation and practice of other member firms.
- To not solicit your peers while attending seminars.
I hereby attest that I will uphold and adhere to the New York Pest Management Association code of ethics.